The Dual Battery Power Unit 25A is a compact metal unit consisting of a 25A DC to DC Dual Battery Charger, 2 input socket, 3 output sockets, 1 dual USB charger, battery voltage meter and an optional digital battery monitor.
The unit charges a second or auxiliary battery directly from the vehicle’s alternator while driving, or from a solar panel.
It is equipped with 375W maximum power point tracking (MPPT) solar charger and can easily be fitted to a battery box. The output sockets provide easy access to your stored power.
In the box:
- Dual purpose DC to DC Lead Acid Battery and Lithium charger.
- Charges 12V Lead Acid and Lithium batteries from vehicle or solar panel.
- Integrated 375W MPPT solar panel charge controller.
- Eliminates dual battery switch.
- Short circuit protection on inputs and outputs.
- True 25A output current.
- Compatible with smart-alternator.
- Supports solar panels up to 45V.
- Supports AGM, Wet, Calcium, Gel, Lithium/LiFePO4 batteries.
- 3-stage intelligent charge algorithm.
- Protected against reverse-polarity.
- Unit protected against over-temperature.
- 2 x Brad Harrison input sockets (1 x car, 1 x solar)
- 1 x Brad Harrison output sockets.
- 1 x Hella output socket.
- 1 x Cigarette output socket.
- 1 x Double USB-port.
- Dual Battery Power Unit 25A unit.
- 170mm x 170mm x 100mm
** Product may vary slightly from product images above