KONNWEI KW808 engine tester pro laptop red color Work on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US/European/Asian vehicles
1 Operating temperature: 0 - 60 Deg.C.
2 External power: 8 - 18V power provided via vehicle battery.
3 Display: Back lit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment.
4 Dimensions: 7 x 3.7 x 1.4 inch.
5 Cable length: About 56 inches.
6 Material Type: Rubber Plastic
7 Package weight: 0.795 kg
8 Package Size(L x W x H): 25.00 x 18.50 x 7.00 cm / 9.84 x 7.28 x 2.76 inches
- Work on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles.
- Retrieves generic ( P0, P2, P3, and U0 ) and manufacturer specific ( P1, P3, and U1 ) codes.
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light ( MIL ).
- Display monitor and I / M readiness status ( emissions ).
- Memory / battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis.
- Supports CAN ( Controller Area Network ) and all other current.
- Built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library.
- Multilingual menu: 2 External power: 8 - 18V power provided via vehicle battery.
- Displays DTC definitions on unit screen.
- Displays live O2 sensor test data.
- Large easy-to-read back lit LCD screen.
Car Diagnostic Scanner Languages & Support Protocol:
- 7 languages: English, French, German, Dutch and Spanish.Portuguese, Russian
- Support Protocol: ISO 9141, KWP2000, SAE J1850, CAN,J1850 VPW,J1850 PWM, support system: XP WIN7 WIN8 WIN10.
1pc x KW808 Super CAN OBDII/EOBDII Memo Scanner
1pc x 1500mm length OBDII Connecting Cable
1pc x COM Cable for connecting KW808 to PC
1pc x User Manual
** Product may vary slightly from product images above