The DCDC25A is a dual-purpose DC to DC Lead Acid Battery and Lithium charger, which charges 12V Lead Acid and Lithium batteries directly from the vehicle’s alternator while driving, or a solar panel. The auxiliary batteries are charged with an output current of 25A.
This product has an integrated 375W MPPT solar panel charge controller, which will charge the auxiliary battery at the maximum power point of the solar panel.
- Dual purpose DC to DC Lead Acid Battery and Lithium charger.
- Charges 12V Lead Acid and Lithium batteries from vehicle or solar panel.
- Integrated 375W MPPT solar panel charge controller.
- Eliminates dual battery switch.
- Short circuit protection on inputs and outputs.
- True 25A output current.
- Compatible with smart-alternator.
- Supports solar panels up to 45V.
- Supports AGM, Wet, Calcium, Gel, Lithium/LiFePO4 batteries.
- 3-stage intelligent charge algorithm.
- Protected against reverse-polarity.
- Unit protected against over-temperature.
In the box:
- DCDC25A Dual Battery Charger unit.
- 125mm x 105mm x 65mm
** Product may vary slightly from product images above